Re: [Lingo] Grizzles (Was: Re: jgram.org - Japanese grammar database)

[Jim Breen ([Lingo] Grizzles (Was: Re: jgram.org - Japanese grammar database)) writes:]
>> I have just used this list for the first time, and I have threegrizzles:
>> (a) the relay of my posting stripped out all the blank lines (see below forthe mangled version of what I sent.) In fact it seemed to toss away LFs.  This makes it harder to read.

It's happened again. All my single LFs were removed. Multiple LFs were
reduced just to one. It means all that ">>" indenting of quoted
text is trashed.

Very strange.

Jim

--
Jim Breen                                http://www.csse.monash.edu.au/~jwb/
Clayton School of Information Technology,               Tel: +61 3 9905 9554