Re: [Lingo] Grizzles (Was: Re: jgram.org - Japanese grammar database)

[Josh Glover (Re: [Lingo] Grizzles (Was: Re: jgram.org - Japanese grammar	database)) writes:]

>> > Dunno, but I'll look at the list settings. Are you sure your mail
>> > client is not setting the Reply-to header? I had not noticed it with

Yes. Very sure. My mail arrives in a /var/mail/jwb file on a Solaris box
at Monash with minimal preprocessing (basically a SpamAssassin
evaluation). If I look at that file using editor-of-choice, I see:

>> I just replied to the above message, and the Reply-to was right. Let
>> me check the list archives to make sure Gmail is not playing any
>> games.

Hmmm. Looking at a later email from Scott, I see:

Sooo.... It seems it's just yours, Josh, that are getting the extras.
Funny, I thought it was always the mailing list that controlled
the Reply-to:

Jim

--
Jim Breen                                http://www.csse.monash.edu.au/~jwb/
Clayton School of Information Technology,               Tel: +61 3 9905 9554