Re: [Lingo] Grizzles (Was: Re: jgram.org - Japanese grammar database)

On 05/09/06, Josh Glover <jmglov@example.com> wrote:

I just replied to the above message, and the Reply-to was right. Let
me check the list archives to make sure Gmail is not playing any
games.

OK, I think I figured it out (though it looks like the archives are not yet set up, or maybe just not linked right[1]):

1. Mailman is instructed to direct replies to the list (by adding its
own Reply-to header)
2. Mailman is *not* instructed to remove existing Reply-to headers

Changing #2 should fix the problem for you, but I doubt it is the
behaviour that we want. Lingo is currently configured exactly the same
as the main TLUG list, WRT Reply-to, and I think that keeping it that
way would be best.

Check to make doubly sure that your own MTA is not adding the Reply-to header.

-Josh

[1] It was the latter. I found them here:
 http://tlug.jp/MLlingo/index.html
But of  course the archives do not include all the headers. Duh!