Re: [Lingo] Grizzles (Was: Re: jgram.org - Japanese grammar database)

On 05/09/06, Josh Glover <jmglov@example.com> wrote:

On 05/09/06, Jim Breen <Jim.Breen@example.com> wrote:

> (c) The "Reply-to" is set to both the list and the sender. Why? Usually
> with mailing lists the reply just goes to the list.

Dunno, but I'll look at the list settings. Are you sure your mail
client is not setting the Reply-to header? I had not noticed it with

I just replied to the above message, and the Reply-to was right. Let me check the list archives to make sure Gmail is not playing any games.

-Josh