Re: tlug: Games

> Hi all!
>
> It's holiday time and I'll have to do what I promissed to my kids long
> time ago: to install some new games. I wonder if you know of some good
> adventure games for Linux I could download.

How about Angband?

http://thangorodrim.angband.org/
http://www.phial.com/benh/

Warning: Angband is the most addictive computer game I've ever played (and
that includes Civilization, Tetris, SimCity, Super Mario Brothers, *and*
Minesweeper!). Parental supervision is advised.

Otherwise, there is always M-x dunnet in emacs....

Shimpei.

(Sorry if the formatting is messed up; I'm trying to get used to GOL's web
mail interface.)

Next Technical Meeting: January 14 (Fri) 19:00
* Topic: "glibc - current status and future developments"
* Guest Speaker: Ulrich Drepper (Cygnus Solutions)
* Place: Oracle Japan HQ 12F Seminar Room (New Otani Garden Court)