RE: tlug: Framemaker for Linux

I visit the site but I couldn't understand if the key will be available only
until December 31st or if the program  will work until December 31st. Some
one ogt it?

Are they afraid of the Y2K bug? He, he, he

Marcos

>Thanks a lot... 'twas me..;-)
>
>downloaded it followed their instruction (to which I am somewhat lost and
>tried to have a go with it...)  But sadly I failed...;-(   I'll try again
>when I get my Computer back at home set up...;-)
>
>Cheers,
>

>J.C.

>Next Nomikai: December 17 (Fri), 20:00 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691
>Next Technical Meeting: January 14 (Fri) 19:00
>* Topic: "glibc - current status and future developments"
>* Guest Speaker: Ulrich Drepper (Cygnus Solutions)
>* Place: Oracle Japan HQ 12F Seminar Room (New Otani Garden Court)
>more info: http://www.tlug.gr.jp        Sponsor: Global Online Japan

Marcos de Parahyba Campos
Ph.D. Naval Architecture and Ocean Engineering
7-3 Kanagawa-ku Shirohatanishichou
Satsukisou 205 Yokohama
Japan 221-0074
Tel/FAX: 81+045-434-4490