tlug: X Display

    Subba> Xlib: Client is not authorized to connect to Server

    Subba> By changing the current configuration, I will be loosening
    Subba> the security of X windows, but I do need other users to be
    Subba> able to use the same display at the same time. How do I
    Subba> accomplish that? What files do I need to change?

If you know that all the other users needing will be logged in on that
machine (perhaps by telnet), and assume that all such users are
trustworthy

			    xhost +local:

allows you to permit all local connections.  This is convenient if you
want to run a configuration utility as root, for example, while logged
in as an ordinary user.

I've never tried to authorize differentiating between local users; if
that's what you need, sorry, I can't help.

Next Nomikai: December 17 (Fri), 20:00 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691
Next Technical Meeting: January 14 (Fri) 19:00
* Topic: "glibc - current status and future developments"
* Guest Speaker: Ulrich Drepper (Cygnus Solutions)
* Place: Oracle Japan HQ 12F Seminar Room (New Otani Garden Court)