tlug: Re: An open apology to Scott. Re: A Friendly Reminder (WAS: Re:tlug: CCNA exam)

On Wed, 8 Dec 1999, Uva Coder wrote:

> Uva Coder wrote:
> >
> > "Scott M. Stone" wrote:
> > >
> > > Well, i passed the thing.  Wasn't too hard.  Just get the Sybex "network
> > > press" book on the CCNA test, read it, pay $100, take test. :)
> >
> > Congratulations, Scott. Its nice to hear that things are going well for
> > you, but your post is off-topic. Please refrain from posting off-topic
> > discussions. Just make it somewhat Linux related.
>
> After discussing your post with others on the tlug-admin list and
> reviewing
> the tlug posting guidelines, I have concluded that I was wrong in
> telling you
> that your post was off-topic. I would like offer my sincere apologies
> for my
> mistake. You were not wrong in posting your comments. Please accept my
> sincere
> apologies.

That's okay... it probably was a bit off-topic at that :) -- well, I do
use my Linux box here to telnet to the routers... does that count? :)

Anyway, no hard feelings.  I'll try and stay more on topic.

Scott M. Stone, CCNA <sstone@example.com>
UNIX Systems and Network Engineer
Taos - The SysAdmin Company

Next Nomikai: December 17 (Fri), 20:00 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691
Next Technical Meeting: January 14 (Fri) 19:00
* Topic: "glibc - current status and future developments"
* Guest Speaker: Ulrich Drepper (Cygnus Solutions)
* Place: Oracle Japan HQ 12F Seminar Room (New Otani Garden Court)