RE: tlug: mouse problem in X solved?

On Mon, 06 Dec 1999, you wrote:
> Hiya Scott,
>

> I bought and tried this 2.1A mouse about a month ago and tried to get it to
> run in my Linux Box...  I couldn't get it to run, so I specifically  chose
> Microsoft 2.1A in my Xconfigurator...  And voila it worked...
> Unfortunately, 'cause of my constant testing with other distributions, I
> could remmember exactly which distribution I chose..;-(  But I think it was
> Mandrake 6.1..;-)
>
> Hope that helps...;-)

DARN.  Well, there's a fella on a newbie linux list (where I do most of my
posting) who has the same problem and can be my guinea pig--on my Mandrake 6.1
choosing the 2.1A didn't work.  Though it did work fine in Caldera 2.3  :)
gradually working his way up the distros
Scott >  >

Next Nomikai: December 17 (Fri), 20:00 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691
Next Technical Meeting: January 14 (Fri) 19:00
* Topic: "glibc - current status and future developments"
* Guest Speaker: Ulrich Drepper (Cygnus Solutions)
* Place: Oracle Japan HQ 12F Seminar Room (New Otani Garden Court)