From: David Schmenk [mailto:dschmenk@example.com]
Sent: Friday, December 03, 1999 1:53 AM
To: bryan.mark@example.com
Subject: geforce & linux

Bryan-

   The GeForce support has been added to the development branch of XFree86
4.0.  The next public beta should have the support you're looking for,

   Dave...

David Schmenk
Systems Architect
NVIDIA Corp.
408-615-2509

Next Nomikai: December 17 (Fri), 20:00 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691
Next Technical Meeting: January 14 (Fri) 19:00
* Topic: "glibc - current status and future developments"
* Guest Speaker: Ulrich Drepper (Cygnus Solutions)
* Place: Oracle Japan HQ 12F Seminar Room (New Otani Garden Court)