Re: tlug: RedHat 6.1 on Asus P5SB (SiS w/on-board video)

YMMV, of course, but my only experience with an SiS-based video (a card,
though, not on the motherboard) was bad.  While it seemed to detect
the card OK, X never actually worked with the card.  Unfortunately I don't
remember what model of SiS card it was, but the distro was Mandrake
6.whatever, a Red Hat 6 clone.

Jonathan Byrne                                 Engineering Division
Global Online Japan                            http://www.gol.com/
Tel:  +81 3-5334-1700   Fax: +81 3-5334-1702   Direct: +81 3-5334-1756