Re: tlug: Caldera Japanese version (more comments)

> In a completely different matter, I currently only have about 1GB
> free on a 4GM drive for Linux.  Without deleting my MP3
> collection, is 1GM reasonably large enough for Linux, KDE,
> Star Office, Word Perfect, and various other apps a Linux
> workstation might want/require?  If it is not large enough,
> what is?

Wow--a question I can actually answer on this list.  :)

I gave it one gig (and 133 MB for swap) put in the home user choice, then
added star office and word perfect and had plenty of room left over.
Scott

\
Next Technical Meeting: November 13 (Sat), 13:30 place: Temple Univ.
* Network Security                               speaker: Steve Baur
Next Nomikai: December 17 (Fri), 19:00 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691