tlug: Word pro for Slackware

As a followup to my previous posting, the FAQ at the Applixware U.S. site does
indicate that the English version will run on Slackware, as long as you perform
the proper futzing with libraries (lib5 vs. glibc).  But I haven't yet found
anything confirming that Applixware-J will run on Slackware, other than an old
quote from Mr. Temple at TurboLinux saying that they were planning to test it on
Slackware.  Does anyone have an update to that?  Or are there any other
Slackware-philic Japanese word processors with filters for MS Word docs?

Drew Poulin
Next Technical Meeting: November 13 (Sat), 13:30 place: Temple Univ.
* Network Security                               speaker: Steve Baur
Next Nomikai: December 17 (Fri), 19:00 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691