Re: tlug: TV cards

I read recently (and TOmita confirmed during the Akihabara tour) that ATI is
going to support LINUX soon. I'm not sure if they will support only the RAGE
technology and drivers for their boards or they also intend to develop the
softwares that came together in their products.

Anyway, their "All-in-Wonder" board looks great! I hope it will be Linux
compatible soon!

By the way, their site is http:\\www.ati.com

Regards

Marcos

>From: Jens-Ulrik Petersen <jens-ulrik.petersen@example.com>
>To: TLUG List <tlug@example.com>
>Subject: tlug: TV cards
>Date: 05 Nov 1999 14:50:56 +0900
>
>I want to ask if anyone here has any experience using TV tuner cards
>under Linux (particularly in Japan, though general comments are also
>welcome).
>
>Pointers to any Japanese webpages about TV tuner cards for Linux would
>also be appreciated.
>
>Thanks, Jens
>Next Technical Meeting: November 13 (Sat), 13:30 place: Temple Univ.
>* Network Security                               speaker: Steve Baur
>Next Nomikai: December 17 (Fri), 19:00 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691
>more info: http://www.tlug.gr.jp        Sponsor: Global Online Japan

Marcos de Parahyba Campos
Ph.D. Naval Architecture and Ocean Engineering
7-3 Kanagawa-ku Shirohatanishichou
Satsukisou 205 Yokohama
Japan 221-0074
Tel/FAX: 81+045-434-4490