tlug: News article about Laser5 / Red Hat / etc.

TLUGers.

Here's a chance to express your opinion and help this
reporter from ZDNet (I took a look at his writings and
he seems to be very familiar with Linux).

Don't forget to mention you're a TLUG member and are
answering to the message he posted in our web board.

Posted by Evan Leibovitch on November 03, 1999 at 04:42:52:
   Hello, I write a weekly Linux column for ZDNet and
   I'm writing an article on the relationship between the
   various distributors.

   Given the split between Red Hat and Laser5, the growth
   of TurboLinux worldwide, and the highly-publicized
   deal between Caldera and Fujitsu, I would like to learn
   more and to hear peoples' opinions on the current
   state of Linux vendors in Japan.

   I would also like to know if there is an English translation
   available of this interview published in ASCII magazine:
   http://www.ascii.co.jp/ascii24/call.cgi?file=issue/1999/0903/keyp01.html

   Please write to me at evan@example.com

   Thank you!

   - Evan

   ZDNet Linux commentaries
   http://www.zdnet.com/enterprise/linux/commentary/

---
A.Tomita,Jr.
atomita@example.com
Next Technical Meeting: November 13 (Sat), 13:30 place: Temple Univ.
* Network Security                               speaker: Steve Baur
Next Nomikai: December 17 (Fri), 19:00 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691