tlug: disk image distribution

Hi,
I am looking for a solution that allows me to install a disk image on
several computers over the net. I want to be able to write an image of
an already configured Linux or (aehm) NT distribution on various PC,
so that I dont't have to do much after a user messed up the config.
Is there a solution for that, preferably free, but it could also cost
a moderate amount. It does not have to be a bootrom solution, but it
should be as easy as putting in a boot disk and than wait a while and
whoops the system is installed.

Marcus

Dr. Marcus Metzler
ZPR/ZAIK
Universitaet zu Koeln              Tel.   : +49 221 470 6010
Weyertal 80                        Fax    : +49 221 470 5160
D-50931 Koeln, Germany             e-mail : mocm@example.com
Next Technical Meeting: November 13 (Sat), 13:30 place: Temple Univ.
* Network Security                               speaker: Steve Baur
Next Nomikai: December 17 (Fri), 19:00 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691