tlug: local-ja

Dear Jens,

Thank you very much for your help!
I ftped the local-ja package from kddlabs, and now I can cut and paste
between kterm and netscape!

What I did was to get that locale-ja-2.1.1.1-2.noarch.rpm, and installed it,
and set the environmental variable LANG=ja_JP.ujis
Then everything seems working now except one point.
Now, in netscape, when I try to use "Send Page" or "Send Link", I got stuck.
Somehow, netscape hangs and these new windows for sending pages/links won't
show up.  Strange... Has anyone encountered this problem before.
Now I am using Japanized version of netscape 4.51.

Best regards,
Naoki Saito
Next Technical Meeting: November 13 (Sat), 13:30 place: Temple Univ.
* Network Security                               speaker: Steve Baur
Next Nomikai: December 17 (Fri), 19:00 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691