tlug: give more memory!

Shimpei Yamashita <shimpei@example.com> writes:

> 64MB of RAM in Linux is still pretty comfy. :-)

Well, I don't know: my environment is a monolithic editor cum
programming lanaguage (aka XEmacs ;-) with a good number of Emacs lisp
packages to do all my work in including reading mail, and so for me it
usually requires upwards of 20MB specially after a few days.

Admittedly I sometimes also have another user (occasionally two) using
my machine.  Try doing the same under NT.

Jens
TLUG Akihabara Tour: October 23 (Sat), 13:00 Shosen Book Tower 2F
Next Technical Meeting: November 13 (Sat), 13:30 place: Temple Univ.
* Network Security                               speaker: Steve Baur
Next Nomikai: December 17 (Fri), 19:00 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691