tlug: SYSTEMS'99 in Germany

Hallo to everybody from Munich!
I am still alive and I have finally setteled into my new apartment
after a week of cleaning everything to a livable state (especially
 the kitchen). University starts next week,

An IT expo called SYSTEMS'99 (supposed to be the second biggest
in Europe after CeBIT ) had been going on and they had a special
Linux section called Linux Park. And guess.. I was there for 3 weeks
representing Debain at a booth the German Linux-Magazin  sponsored.

Some people asked about CJK on Linux and I directed them to TLUG.
Also was quite interesting to learn about German LUGs . There will
be a "LUG-DE Camp" next June where 150 - 200 Linuxers will gather
on a (former) farm to camp and Linux for the whole weekend. I will
definetly go.

BTW, photos and an small summary (in ja_JP) of SYSTEMS will appear shortly
at http://www.linuxjapan.com/ljexpress/ . Tux @ Microsoft was real fun.
Other Debian guys and me went around carring my 1m Tux and when we passed
the MS booth,the CD-give-away girl all came to Tux ("How cuuuuuuteeeeee").
When I wanted to take a picture, a guy in a suit came running, yelling
at as "No photos!". and chased us away :-)

--

	Oliver M. Bolzer
	oliver@example.com

$B!V@example.com$H$O?M4V$,L?$h$j$bBg;v$J$b$N$rC%$$2q$&9T0Y$@!#?M4V$NL?$h$jBg;v$J$b$N(B
 $B$,9q2H$G$"$k$H$$$&$J$i$P!";d$O9q2H$r$o$i$$!"@example.com$r$o$i$&!W(B
GPG (PGP) Fingerprint = 621B 52F6 2AC1 36DB 8761  018F 8786 87AD EF50 D1FF

TLUG Akihabara Tour: October 23 (Sat), 13:00 Shosen Book Tower 2F
Next Technical Meeting: November 13 (Sat), 13:30 place: Temple Univ.
* Network Security                               speaker: Steve Baur
Next Nomikai: December 17 (Fri), 19:00 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691