tlug: fetchmail vs InterMail POP3 proxy server

ODN recently reconfigured their mail servers and have broken my fetchmail
configuration (both versions 5.0.0 and 5.1.0).  It seems to get out of
sync with the commands fetchmail sends... so I end up getting the subject
line of the first message when fetchmail is expecting a status response.
The POP server announces itself as InterMail POP3 proxy server.  Has anyone
already figured out the magic necessary to get fetchmail to talk with it?

--
Jim Tittsler, Tokyo   ICQ: 5981586

TLUG Akihabara Tour: October 23 (Sat), 13:00 Shosen Book Tower 2F
Next Technical Meeting: November 13 (Sat), 13:30 place: Temple Univ.
* Network Security                               speaker: Steve Baur
Next Nomikai: December 17 (Fri), 19:00 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691