Re: tlug: Programming Household Hardware

There are one article(japanese) on "Nikkei Linux" magazine most recent one.
(I think no. 10, not sure). In this, the author descibes how to  read
and write digital bit in paralel port. They show some small C program to
do that.
In the next numbers the author try to show how to agregate some home
made hardware to control home electric items.