tlug: ISDN Access

How can I get ISDN 128k or better internet access?
What modems and/or hardware are good of ISDN?

I was looking at getting a dedicated line from NTT's OCN, which costs about \40,000 VS dialing up to an ISP with Telehodai, which costs \8,000 per month. (With OCN I can have 24hour access, with Telehodai I would have access from 11pm to 8am)

One problem is that I live in Urawa, Saitama?
Thanks
Jack Morgan