Re: tlug: Duel Celron Linux Box

Now in Denver Airport moving to Atlanta today.

Sun, Sep 19, 1999 at 11:54:02AM +0900 において
Shimpei Yamashita さん曰く:

> You(Jonathan Q) wrote:
> > As far as using the same monitor goes, all you need is a cheap monitor
> > switch box (about 3,000 yen) and two cables, one for each machine.  The
> > cable from your monitor plugs into the input port on the switch box.
>
> I've seen some horrible images coming out of cheap monitor switch
> boxes. Out of focus, discoloration, wavy image, the works. YMMV. You
> should certainly see a specimen in action before you buy it.

I put a cheap monitor switch in the junk package I gave Austin before I left
to be auctioned off. Should show up at the next TLUG meeting. Also some stuff
for the library and an old FDD as well as an 540MB WD Caviar HDD.

--

	Oliver M. Bolzer
	oliver@example.com

「これは新たなる始まりへの序曲なのだ。日本の人々よ、私は必ず帰ってくる。」
Next Nomikai: September 17 (Fri), 19:30 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691
*** Linux 8th Birthday Anniversary! ***
Next Technical Meeting: October 9 (Sat), 13:00     place: Temple Univ.
*** Topics: 1) Linux i18n   2) Japanese TrueType fonts