Re: tlug: Tomorrow! TLUG "nomikai" Meeting

At 20:39 99/9/16 +0900, you wrote:
> It seems that Tengu was reformed, with the interior remodeled
> (less tables, more tatami rooms).

And it seems that the "new" Tengu contributed to the success of
yesterday meeting. The atmosphere of the new tatami room was very
comfortable and, as the tatami rooms are in the end of a "maze"
in the back, past the kitchen, we were isolated from the noise
and agitation surrounding the tables in the main hall, turning our
meeting into a kind of "private" party. 23 members in the total,
including Mr. XEmacs, Steve Baur.

Our thanks to Laser5, who donated us boxed versions of the
just recently released "Laser5 Linux 6.0" and "Laser5 Linux 6.0
Japanese Input Methods". They have also donated 3 CDs with
"Laser5 Linux 6.0 - Free Edition" (1 will go to the TLUG library,
2 were given away in a "janken" competition). The "janken"
also determined 3 lucky winners of the latest issue of the
Linux Japan Magazine, also courtesy of Laser5.

Photos of the event at http://www.tlug.gr.jp/~atomita/tlug/990917[a-f].JPG

---
A.Tomita,Jr.
atomita@example.com
Next Nomikai: September 17 (Fri), 19:30 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691
*** Linux 8th Birthday Anniversary! ***
Next Technical Meeting: October 9 (Sat), 13:00     place: Temple Univ.
*** Topics: 1) Linux i18n   2) Japanese TrueType fonts