tlug: Duel Celron Linux Box

Yesterday at the Nomikai meeting, some of us were talking about a duel celron Linux box. I want to put one of these together but am not sure how I can connect it to my present machine. My present machine has:
MMX 133mhz, sound card, video card, modem and boots Windows98 on one HDD and Linux on another HDD. One IIyama monitor and a printer. I use System commander to boot the two OS. It's also an AT type case

If I make a duel celron box, how can I connect the two boxes, use the same monitor, printer, mouse and keyboard, and save as much money as I can. I figure that I have to buy:
an ATX case, an Epox KPS-BS motherboard, 128MB SDRAM, two Celron 366 CPUs, two fans, move my Linux HDD to the new box, and buy an Ethernet card or other device to connect the two boxes.
I think that is all I need, I would hate to have to have to buy another monitor. One last choice is to move as much of my computer to the new box and sell the old box? Any other suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks Jack Morgan
yojack@example.com