Re: tlug: Giving an old pc a new purpose in life?

Not able to maybe laplink from a different system? Maybe hang it on a wall (
open like a painting)running screensavers or some cool graphic as the Y2K ve
rsion of art (but being 95, it would be a poor form of art).

Find a motion detector that will plug into one of the ports and make it your
 new E-Guard Dog. Put a scary .avi file of a massive dog barking, or the Ali
en or something, programmed to play the file at the first sign of movement.
(Just need a nice Phat Amp and a pair of Roland speakers to get the right ef
fect).