tlug: Green Frog 0.4 Development

Hi,

I'm considering starting off the Green Frog 0.4 development sometime this
or next week.  I was wondering what kind of features were most desired in
Green Frog by the users.

Please e-mail me suggestions as to what I can include and help make Green
Frog better!

Austin K. Kurahone
Tokyo Linux Users Group
"Truth is stranger than fiction, because fiction has to make sense."

Ps: I'll aslo be starting work on my other project in parallel to this.
(My other project? well don't expect anything solid on this for a
while...)

Pps: I'm also looking for a maintainer for the Japanese support package
since I've mannaged to mess up the current one really badly.(Opps forgot
the cannaserver among other things.  In fat the only things that work are
mutt-j and nkf...)  If you're interested please e-mail me privately.

Next Nomikai: September 17 (Fri), 19:30 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691
Next Technical Meeting: October 9 (Sat), 13:00     place: Temple Univ.