tlug: linux related jobs

I was wondering if there is a reference or place to search for Linux
related jobs that anyone knows of.  I am in the Kansai area, so Kanto
area jobs are out of the question.  Since most of the gurus are out in
the Kanto area, there must be some need out here in Kansai...

Any good places to start?  Do I go to an employment office?

TIA,
Eric Standlee
Nara Prefecture

Next Nomikai: September 17 (Fri), 19:30 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691
Next Technical Meeting: October 9 (Sat), 13:00     place: Temple Univ.