Re: tlug: Debugging a PLIP connection

The Olicom card doesn't appear anywhere on the supported cards list,
including in the "Being Worked On" and "Unsupported" sections, so
that might mean that they've never heard of it at all.  But that
doesn't absolutely mean that it isn't supported by something else.

The supported cards list, links to message forums, etc., are available
here if you want to ask around:

http://hyper.stanford.edu/~dhinds/pcmcia/