RE: tlug: Debugging a PLIP connection

Hello Matt and Maine,

I am working on getting PLIP up too.  I hate to make bad marks with TLUG
as I am a member, but I got the best advice about PLIPing from
http://linux.about.com/ 's guide Arron Hsiao or something like that.  He
has a plethera of knowledge and I am just beginning to tap it.  His
online guide to plip should be linked to the main page.

According to what I read there, it seems that it would be best to upgrade
both machines to 2.2.x kernels as there were major problems with PLIP
under the 2.0.x kernels...

Hope this helps,
Eric

Next Nomikai: September 17 (Fri), 19:30 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691
Next Technical Meeting: October 9 (Sat), 13:00     place: Temple Univ.