Re: tlug: Mutt and domain lookup when sending mail - help!

On Sat, 4 Sep 1999, Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:

>     jb> H?P?Return-Path: <jq>
>
> Must have a legal return path to send errors to.  Especially since
> you're generating all these errors!  <jq> is only going to make
> sense on localhost, so sendmail quite properly is looking for a host
> to put into the Return-Path: header.
>
> That's my sweepstakes entry.  Do I get a prize?

If I get it working, I promise to send you a mail with it  :-)

> I don't know whether you can fix Mutt or not, though.

Yeah, me neither.  I'm glad Pine at least works.  Mutt is quite flexible
and powerful, and can handle unbelievably huge amounts of mail (my
record for one folder is over 13,000 mails), but user-friendly it ain't.

Calling all Mutt experts!  :-)

Jonathan

Next Nomikai: September 17 (Fri), 19:30 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691
Next Technical Meeting: October 9 (Sat), 13:00     place: Temple Univ.