tlug: Big Brother in TOOS

Ok, I admit this is not directly Linux-related, but it
should be a good reason for an cooperate used of TOOS (That
Other Operating System) to switch!

  http://slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=99/09/03/0940241&mode=thread

A well known American three letter org. seems to have a
backdoor to break crypto in all current versions of TOOS.

[I am sorry if some consider this off topic.]

Manuel
Next Nomikai: September 17 (Fri), 19:30 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691
Next Technical Meeting: October 9 (Sat), 13:00     place: Temple Univ.