Re: tlug: Perl Problem with 2-byte char [Off Topic?]

===
> Any hints on how to get the environment to use EUC and/or how to convert the
> file to EUC?

The README.jp that came with the jperl package I'm using suggests:

   unsetenv LC_ALL
   setenv LANG ja_JP.ujis
   setenv PERL_BADLANG 0
===

Ok.

===
   jperl -Leuc ...
===

I am calling the script from a browser (html form). I'm not sure how to include
the -Leuc when I do that. Anyone know?
I tried adding it to the shebang line in the script, but still got an error when
I entered the katakana character in question.

===
To convert the file:

   nkf -e inputfile > outputfile
===

No apparent changes .. .

shawn

Next Nomikai: September 17 (Fri), 19:30 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691
Next Technical Meeting: October 9 (Sat), 13:00     place: Temple Univ.