Re: fetchmail sendmail errors (was Re: tlug: a novice's .config file

Drago Goricanec <drago@example.com> writes:

> On Thu, 19 Aug 1999 20:18:39 +0900 (JST),
> Tony Laszlo <laszlo@example.com> writes:

> > -- I have sendmail/fetchmail/procmail configured and
> > things usually run pretty normally. two problems have
> > been occurring, however. the first is sometimes an
> > incoming mail message will cause an error (something
> > having to do with improper SMTP - I'll have to jot
> > it down properly next time). As a result, I don't
> > get to see that message in the inbox, so I can only
> > imagine (and hope) that it wasn't something important.

I have suffered from this too here at work, where I am getting my mail
from our M$ Exchange IMAP server with fetchmail, and at home from my
ISP.  I don't know who's at fault...

> Please post the error message.

Ok, next time I have the problem I'll send the output this way (I
vaguely recall the sendmail error being 250, but I'm not sure right
now).

Jens
Next Nomikai: September 17 (Fri), 19:30 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691
Next Technical Meeting: October 9 (Sat), 13:00     place: Temple Univ.