Re: tlug: programming

Mike Fabian <mike.fabian@example.com> writes:

> >     >> VC++ has a good cross reference tool which is a weak point of
> >     >> emacs. You may think emacs has etags but it is slow and does
> >     >> not understand a class hierarchy nor call graph etc.

I'm sorry for  messing up the attributions.   I new that Manuel didn't
write the above  paragraph, but my stupid  quoting  made it look  like
that.

The  paragraph  about VC++  above was   in fact  written  by "Hirotaka
Yoshioka" <hyoshiok@example.com>.

申し訳ありません、

        Mike

--
Mike Fabian   mike.fabian@example.com   mike.fabian@example.com
Termuehlenweg 2, D-40885 Ratingen-Lintorf, Telephone: +49(0)2102/893130