Re: tlug: Linux and high-speed serial cards

Jonathan Byrne wrote:

> Has anyone ever used of those fast 921 Kbps serial cards under Linux?
> Any brands you recommend/disparage?  Anything I should watch out for?
>
> For that matter, the most basic question, do they work with Linux?

there's some that I *know* work with Linux, and handle 1.54MBps, and
have a CSU/DSU built in such that you can plug a frame relay or full T1
straight into them.  I forget the brand, though, but I think you can
find it pretty easily on a search engine.

--
Scott M. Stone <sstone@example.com>