tlug: mutt: makes me feel all stupid inside

	hello,

	sorry to bother you with this. seeing the recent the mutt posts
	i decided to see what all the fuss was/is about.

 	recently i decided to take a look at mutt.  read through
	most of the info/readmes...etc.  seemed ok.  i downloaded
	mutt-0.95.7 with the kanji-patch from the mua site.

	patched and compiled no errors.

	i found that it was not displaying japanese at all (only
	bakemoji).  in headers and body.
	i updated my slang-libs ( which i wanted to do anyway) and
	tried again with various options enabled/disabled.
	still garbage (in kterm or console).
	however, pine displays kanji fine on the system.

	aside from the lack of japanese supp. everything else seems
	to work fine.

	does anyone have any adivce/suggestions.  if i need to post
	more info i can/will do that.

				my stupidity amazes me....

Next Nomikai: September 17 (Fri), 19:30 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691
Next Technical Meeting: October 9 (Sat), 13:00     place: Temple Univ.