tlug: Linux Web Server

TLUG,

Some hardware issues:

    I am planning to build a Linux Web server box and connect it to my workstation. The purpose is mostly for experience in configuration, networking, security, etc. My workstation consists of an AT box with a generic mother board, MMX 133mhz, 2.1GB HDD, 56k modem, 24x CD-ROM, FDD and a sound card. I am planning to buy an ATX box with an ABIT BP6 duel CPU with two Celron 433mhz, (hopefully interlocked), 10GB HDD, a FDD, and two Ethernet cards to connect the boxes. I want to take out the CD-ROM and sound card from the AT box and put them into the new ATX box which will become my new workstation. Then I will use the older AT box for the Web server with plans to upgrade the web server box as I need in the future.
    I would appreciate any suggestions or any ideas for additional hardware, that works with Linux.

    As for software I am planning to keep my Windows 98 (for my wife), and install Redhat 6.0, Cladera 2.2 (which I got from the last TLUG meeting- Thanks), and Turbo Linux as my Japanese software. I am hopping to convert my wife.

Any suggestions would be appreciated
Thanks Jack Morgan
yojack@example.com