tlug: Japanese versions of software

I am interested in knowing a good search site for new Japanese versions
of Linux software.  Ie., I am looking for Japanese versions of enscript
(as far as I can tell nenscript is not Japanese capable and enscript is
definitely not).  I am also interested in other Japanese capable software
applications.  It would be nice if it were just a problem of i18n'ing
programs or systems to allow use of Japanese.

I am also still having trouble with kterm/kinput2/canna since I upgraded
to RH6.0 and installed those rpms from the vine distro which is
essentially RH.  I wanted the enlightenment and then I wanted Japanese or
i18n capability on top of that.

TIA,
Eric

Next Technical Meeting: August 14 (Sat), 13:00  place: Temple Univ.
*** Special guest: Marc Christensen (Salt Lake Linux Users Group)
Next Nomikai: September 20 (Fri), 19:30 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691