RE: tlug: gnucash

I d/l'd the gnome rpm.  Actually, there weren't any other rpms.  I
thought about the source, but then reconsidered since it would mean
mixing my system.  I would rather use gnome if it is available because I
don't have motif(lesstif) installed...

I guess, that from the news group subject lines gnucash has only recently
been moved into the gnome arena.  That means it should take a little
while to port a stable version I suppose.

Later,
Eric

On Wed, 21 Jul 1999, Andrew S. Howell wrote:

>     Eric> Well, I d/l'd gnucash and you were right.  It crashes on
>     Eric> some rather routine mouse events, and the date the file was
>     Eric> last updated was 16 March.
>
> I'm still in the process of getting the other bits, like eperl etc to
> to work. Looking at the gnucash source, it has been updated very
> recently (July 6th). Did you download the binary or compile it
> yourself?
>
> Are you using the GNOME or Motif version? The docs mention that the
> Motif ( lesstif ) version is much more stable.
>
> Regards,
>
> 	Andy

Next Technical Meeting: August 14 (Sat), 13:00  place: Temple Univ.
*** Special guest: Marc Christensen (Salt Lake Linux Users Group)
Next Nomikai: September 20 (Fri), 19:30 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691