tlug: Netscape woes

  Netscape 4.5 (I only use the browser) running under RedHat 6.0 seems
to have suddenly become incapable of remembering my settings (homepage,
fontsize and so on).  This just started happening suddenly yesterday
and I can't think of any changes to the system I made that would have
any connection.

  drwx------   7 denismcm users        1024 Jul  9 05:45 .netscape
This appears to be read/writeable, and a listing looks OK.

  I've never seen this kind of problem before and I'm just stumped
(and annoyed!).  Hope someone has some ideas about this.

Dennis McMurchy,
Sointula, B.C. / Tojinmachi, Fukuoka
Canada           Japan

Next Technical Meeting: July 10 (Sat), 13:00  place: Temple Univ.
*** Topic: High Performance JAVA, by Matt Welsh
Next Nomikai: August 20 (Fri), 19:30 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691