tlug: timed and TurboLinux

Dear all,

I need to synchronize some Linux boxes here (including the machine from
which this message is being sent...), some of which have TurboLinux
installed.  Other boxes have "timed" in them, and the man pages indicate
that it will do what I need --- bring all machines on a network into line
with a master time server, and adjust the system clocks to reduce over-
and under-runs of the served time between reset calls to the server.

TurboLinux only seems to have an "in.timed" server process, which appears
to be meant for outbound use only.  How can I "fetch" the time to a
TurboLinux box --- or where can I find the source for "timed"?

Many thanks for any hints,
--
-x80
Frank G Bennett, Jr         @@

Next Technical Meeting: July 10 (Sat), 13:00  place: Temple Univ.
*** Topic: High Performance JAVA, by Matt Welsh
Next Nomikai: August 20 (Fri), 19:30 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691