tlug: Meetings

Hello everyone. I've been here in Japan for 3 months as an exchange student, and, knowing about TLUG before coming, the first thing I did on arrival was to suscribe. I've been reading the mailing list, and feeling sorry not to be able to go to the meetings, since I'm in Kyushu.

Is there any kind of meeting being held in Kyushu, with TLUG members ? Are they open to everyone ? Dennis McMurchy, you are in Fukuoka. D'you know anything? Without being able to speak Japanese (Well, just a minimal), I haven't got too much to do here in Oita. Kind of looking for a small job ... but this doesn't belong here.

Another small question, not to send two messages: How can I configure ghostscript, using the writepdf driver, so that instead of printing, it could write pdf files, which I would later print in windows? (windows only printer)

Thanks in advance ...

Jordi S. Bunster
jyorudi@example.com
Next Technical Meeting: July 10 (Sat), 13:00  place: Temple Univ.
*** Topic: High Performance JAVA, by Matt Welsh
Next Nomikai: August 20 (Fri), 19:30 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691