Re: tlug: charsets and canna (2 questions)

On Tue, 8 Jun 1999, Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:

> as does Pine with the Japanese patches (I presume; hell, if you can't
> trust wileyc, who can you trust? so be it).

Pine seems to get it right.

> There must be others, but they aren't discussed in polite society
> where I hang out ;-)  Sorry Chris ;) ;)

'Sokay.  Pine ain't never gonna have real Japanese support as far as I can
tell, everything I've come up with is a nasty hack, so it can be omitted
from polite conversation ;)

-- Chris "why, yes, I do kiboze the tlug list archives" Sekiya

Next Technical Meeting: June 19 (Sat), 18:30  place: Temple Univ.
*** Topic: Linux SMP/Quad Xeon Server
Next Nomikai: July 16 (Fri), 19:30 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691