tlug: Nomikai attendance list.

Hi,

I'm on the digest so if this's is already been posted to the main list I'm
really sorry.

For the people who haven't been following the TLUG-admin list, please add
your name to the list if you're planning on attending the nomikai.

1. ESR
2. Austin K. Kurahone <a_downunder@example.com>
3. Joel Roth <jroth@example.com>
4. Jonathan Byrne (jq@example.com)
5. Hiroshi MIURA <miura@example.com>
6. Oliver M . Bolzer <oliver@example.com>
7. ?

Yours,
Austin K. Kurahone

Next Nomikai: May 26 (Wed), 19:00 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691
*** Special guest: Eric S. Raymond
Next Technical Meeting: June 19 (Sat), 12:30  place: Temple Univ.
Topic: Linux SMP and the Intel SC450NX Quad Xeon Server platform