tlug: About 'RedHat6.0 a little Japanized 1'

Now I am on the jet to the Raleigh, USA in order to attend
Linux Expo.

Excuse me, I am afraid there are something misunderstood.
'RedHat6.0 a little Japanized 1' CDROM is only experimental
version, so it is not for sale. And only a *little* Japanaized.
Actually it is include Japanese bitmap font set and kon
and some locale-related rpms, Japanese compatible KDE
(Mr. Takagi version). It can display Japanese partially.
I already send RH6.0 English full package and
'RedHat 6.0 a little Japanized' to Albert TLUG's president.
He may start round snail-mail in order to examine and copy
CDROM.

Toshiyuki Kubota

Next Nomikai: May 26 (Wed), 19:00 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691
*** Special guest: Eric S. Raymond
Next Technical Meeting: June 19 (Sat), 12:30  place: Temple Univ.
Topic: Linux SMP and the Intel SC450NX Quad Xeon Server platform