Re: tlug: Local domains and sendmail

Then I'll show my .mc file.  Put this under /usr/lib/sendmail-cf/cf and edit,
and then run m4 ../m4/cf.m4 thifile.mc > sendmail.cf.
My machine is masquerading as MailAndNews.com, although real hostname is tetsu.
--------------cut here----------------------
#
# Copyright (c) 1998 Sendmail, Inc.  All rights reserved.
# Copyright (c) 1983 Eric P. Allman.  All rights reserved.
# Copyright (c) 1988, 1993
#	The Regents of the University of California.  All rights reserved.
#
# By using this file, you agree to the terms and conditions set
# forth in the LICENSE file which can be found at the top level of
# the sendmail distribution.
#
#

#
#  This is modified by Tetsuji Rai for Linux.
#  It has support for local and SMTP mail only.  If you want to
#  customize it, copy it to a name appropriate for your environment
#  and do the modifications there.
#

divert(0)dnl
VERSIONID(`@(#)rai.mc	8.7 (rai) 5/13/1999')