tlug: IP Masquerading

I set :

        echo 1 > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/ip_forward
        /sbin/ipchains -P forward DENY
        /sbin/ipchains -A forward -j MASQ -s 192.168.0.0/24 -d 0.0.0.0/0

ipchains -L shows:

  Chain input (policy ACCEPT):
  Chain forward (policy DENY):
  target     prot opt     source                destination           ports
  MASQ       all  ------  localnet/24           anywhere              n/a

  Chain output (policy ACCEPT):

And it seems working.