tlug: So long ...

All,

After many microseconds of deliberation, I've accepted a position in San
Francisco.  I'll be a sysadmin again (finally!), so I'll hopefully stop
hating programming and be able to finish those little 80% completed
projects that have been lying around for aeons.

I'm planning on leaving Japan by 10 May.  This means, of course, that I
won't be able to give that crypto talk next meeting, and I probably won't
be able to attend nomikais from here on out ;)

TLUG has changed significantly in the past two years.  I can't say that
I'm entirely pleased with its latest incarnation, but I suppose that all
things must adapt in order to survive.

I'll remain subscribed to the tlug lists, I will maintain a presence on
the tlug server -- but I'll pass the chief-admin torch to Jonathan.

Hmmmm, I guess that's just about all I had to say.  Take care, guys.

-- Chris

Next Nomikai: TBD                    Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691
Next Technical Meeting: June 12 (Sat), 12  :30   place: Temple Univ.