Re: tlug: RC5-64 Contest

On Sat, 24 Apr 1999, Tetsuji Rai wrote:

> Thanks.  I found how to retire and I eliminated one email address.  But the
> number of members of TLUG is still 4.   I guess it will take time to adjust it.

Information tends to be kind of hard to find on the website.  While I
think the visual design is very good, I think the information organization
could be better.  If anyone else should need to know how to retire an
email address, the instructions at here:

<URL:http://www.distributed.net/FAQ/statsfaq.html#st2015>

The stats are only update once per day, so the number of members won't
reflect the change you made until about noon Sunday JST.

BTW, thanks for finding that page about how they distribute the money.  I
hadn't been able to dig it up, but I'm glad you found it.  It solves all
of our problems.

OK, TLUGgers!  The Tokyo Linux Users Group RC5-64 team is in action, so
go to <URL:http://www.distributed.net/>, grab the client software, and get
it running on as many machines as you can.  Let's win this thing!  :-)

Jonathan

Next Nomikai: TBD                    Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691
Next Technical Meeting: June 12 (Sat), 12  :30   place: Temple Univ.